Saturday, March 27, 2010

compare

confessional time:
i, Christina Mosley, am a comparer.

Yes I'm good at school, or am creative, or take good pictures but there's always another voice that says not good enough what about this grade or did you see that picture or that blog or worst of all lately, that wedding?
so while i want it to be merely inspirational and lead to more creativity for us, it has moved my focus from jacob, or celebrating or my family and friends
to whether or not, my wedding
is.
cool.
enough.
really??? this is what a wedding does to people?
maybe just me.....

i have had enough. Christina Mosley is saying no.
{love father of the bride}
i am not looking at another wedding blog. i have good ideas, i have friends and family with good ideas who are helping me and we are going to have a fabulous time. and i'll be married to the best man in the world.

that is good enough,
in fact its perfect.

1 comment:

  1. girl, it definitely is not just you. i'm not even planning a wedding, and already i feel like my {potential} wedding is not good enough! i think you are wise to let the comparisons come to an end.
    you are creative and SO cute, i'm already jealous of your wedding. just saying.

    ReplyDelete