Friday, January 8, 2010

January

I love the slower pace of January. I am trying to appreciate its cold and the lack of deadlines. Getting ahead of the game is essential but not stressful, yet. 

I am reading "God In A Cup", an incredible book about the specialty coffee industry. The focus on growers, and the development of quality, high priced coffee is so intriguing and complex. I have to go to Ethiopia. I must experience the birthplace of coffee, with the thousands of varieties and the traditions that surround the beverage. 

Wedding details are also at the point where I can still explore and not make decisions. I have become lost many times in all the online options. There is an exceptional paper store on etsy called ello there. I love their unique invitations and silhouettes. 

happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment