Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Power of Stories

Don Miller is an exceptional human being by being not so exceptional. His way with words and stories lets you see the struggles that you, yourself experience in a a new light. His words are what set him apart. The way he expresses himself puts you in the story and attached to those around him. Stories drive our existence.

 I loved Blue Like Jazz, even though everyone else read it and it took me a while to read it myself, i know, dumb. 

Every book after has struck a new chord. I need to read his newest work but I also recently found his blog. I am so excited! Don Miller's thoughts accessible on a regular basis. 

1 comment:

  1. i read blue like jazz and liked it, but i haven't read anything of his since! maybe i should.
    yeah- that was my first collage to make, and it was fun! next time we grove it up, we should bring our computers!

    ReplyDelete