Thursday, April 1, 2010

school

I have been in school for the past 19 years of my life.
19 years.
before that i sucked my thumb and rode around with my dad to properties.
really its 20 if you count preschool.
i've always excelled.
{except at math, of which we don't speak}
love reading.
good at relationships with professors and peers. i know how to work the system and i know how to critically think.

getting an actual job and making my own schedule?????
that i don't know how to do.
what is that going to look like? reading books i like because i want too. working at a job because i like it, volunteering or both.
i don't know what that means as a full time occupation.
am i allowed to do what i want? surely not.
i have been given every opportunity. if i don't succeed its only because of my own laziness or failure.
that's a scary thought.
on to craig's list!

No comments:

Post a Comment